View Single Post
Old 2012-03-27, 14:22   Link #132
Stevie_Nix
Longtime Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNeko View Post
May i know who is this? @.@
Spoiler for :
She is Arita Matsuko, who was room mates with Kakinuma Sayuri. I'm kind of surprised no one else mentioned her because of her apparently being immune to explosions!

Seriously she wanders in a daze into a room, the whole damn room promptly explodes and next time we see her she wake ups in front of the building and runs off like someone who was just not thrown though a wall via a giant fire ball. Apparently they wanted to make doubly sure you know it was the same student because out of the whole class, she is the only one not dressed in the school uniform, but a bright yellow top and shorts.

They also wanted to make very sure that you knew Sayuri got even though she got trapped under the chandelier too. Either the librarian pulled her out when he went back in side, or she managed to get herself free.

Both Matsuko and Sayuri were shown clearly surviving, which out much harm, the overly complicated death traps Another started throwing in. Either P.A. Works really took a liking to those two, or there is something bigger going on.

Also to make it clear, I am really glad Sayuri and Matsuko survived! There were the only ones sadly out of a number of the background character I wanted to survive, that did.

Last edited by Stevie_Nix; 2012-03-27 at 15:43.