View Single Post
Old 2012-03-27, 14:40   Link #135
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

So one of my guesses were right! Although I never thought Reiko and Ms. Mikami were the same person - couldn't have known since the anime deliberately hid that info until the end. But I guess if that info was revealed, it would have been even easier to have guessed.

Although I was a bit suspicious of Reiko since Kouichi's father said in the first ep "say hi to your grandparents for me"...but he didn't mention saying "hi" to Reiko...which he would have if she was alive. But since there wasn't info connecting Reiko and Ms. Mikami, I dismissed Reiko.

It was a bit sad that Kouichi had to kill Reiko. She was his aunt after all.

It was rather convenient and interesting that the librarian decided to turn around and help the students. I didn't notice but did that asthma kid survive? From the look of it, I'm guessing Kazami also died?

So I guess all this may start again when school starts next year for the next unfortunate class 3-3 students. I guess there really is no permanent solution to end this curse. Maybe Akazawa will come back as the Another next year. I wonder if Kouichi and Mei left a similar tape to help the future class? Or better yet, the school should hire Mei as the Another detector at the beginning of each school year!

[/TH][/TR][/table]