View Single Post
Old 2013-05-09, 20:04   Link #4510
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
but there is one final card I have yet to play and here it is!

Let me ask you something, since when does the MCs girl get seen naked by a male other than the MC? Leo walked in on her naked in volume 6! There was a whole colored illustration for that scene.
So the reasons all you guys comes to the conclusion that Erika x Leo is because you take some (no offfense) silly manga hints and go " i read too many manga to know where it's going".
Just because there is someone who loves the heroine and the MC don't show love = someone x heroine?
So that means Mayumi x Hattori 100%? He loves her (way more intense than Leo "start to show interest") and obivously Tatsuya sees her no more than a social acquaintance (strictly business), not even a friend.

Seriously i want the author to troll the hell out of us with Erika x Tatsuya.
Far as i know, she is the most close to him beside Miyuki.
(object of comparison: Honoka-the fangirl.)
-The level of closeness is: Family(Miyuki), lover (Eiyuki), friend(Erkia, Leo Honoka,...), social acquaintance(Mayumi, Mari, Katsuto, Hattori,...),...
-Even among the friends, who rally the whole neighborhood to go cheer for him in the 9-school competition again? Honoka-the fangirl? Leo-the best buddy? No, only Erkia. Even her best friend Mizuki said it's uncharacteristic of her to do that and thinks she has feeling for Tatsuya (while not the official, it has very logical reasons.).
-She is also the second best one who shows care for him. Who else would want to know Tatsuya's family stituation? Honoka? Leo? Mikihiko? Mizuki? Only Erika, she is the first to do that.

Remind me, where is the part that Erika's narrative shows that she is interested in Leo again or do something for him? Because i see none beside she trains him which is negated by her purpose to maker him the bodyguard for her Tatsuya.
For Tatsuya?(object of comparrision: Mayumi-the customer.)
1) the very first volume(her narrative),
2)rallying friends to cheer her Tatsuya(her actions),
3)nine-school competition confession(or thank you. But really, confession. Approved by Miyuki) in the maid's outfit,
4)train body-guard for her Tatsuya in thesis competition(action),
5)show embarrassment when Tatsuya recuse her but stop avoiding him because of Mizuki's "tatsuya will forget you if you don't show up" threat (action) (vamp. arc)
6)want to know more about him personally(action)(vamp arc. coming soon.).
Compared to Mayumi:
1)president election blushing.(action)(president election)
2)bath thought.(narrative)(president election, i think.)
3)library rendezvous.(action)(thesis competition)
4)protest against her father.(action) (2-7 coming soon?)
(Sundress and teasing events, "my CAD technician", and some more events don't count since in the sundress event and teasing events, she teases Hattori, Azusa, Suzune,... in the same way, in CAD and other business-purely business.)

Erika shows her affection with more amount of times than Mayumi. However, unlike Mayumi's manga-hint ones , most of them is subtle and non-manga hint but hint nonetheless.(if a girl is willing to do things for you more than anyone else, obviously she loves you).
No one can say it's unclear when it comes to Erika.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
havensgate, "A Wizard Did It" for this series is a quite possible solution, don't you think?

Even if Tatsuya is a bit Magically Hypnosed, nothing says some caring girl with mind-altering magic can't cure him.
It just might be that his inability to love was added intentionally, to make possible a total control of a superpower user.

Quote:
Originally Posted by havensgate View Post
well actually yes, but the author won't make it easy for us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
-Miyuki is not genetically Tatsuya's sister
(his magic changes her gene structure.
But.. but the LN said...
BUT STFU!!! It's magic, i don't have to explain shit!)
Lol, we read to much spider-man and the simpsons to see this coming.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-

Last edited by bietchie11; 2013-05-10 at 03:06.