View Single Post
Old 2013-09-13, 23:12   Link #1487
Team Rocket Elite

Nice try Mikoto but not nearly enough this time. Misaka actually does a lot better than my stats suggested she would do but the natural gap in strength between her and Kanade is just way too big. She'll need to come back with a bigger army in the Tiara bracket. I already expected a sizable win for Kuroneko but she goes on to crush Eucliwood with over 60% of the votes. Eucliwood's base strength isn't too far off Misaka so Kuroneko having the bigger win makes her look really good going into the Circlet finals. On the Nova side, Rikka does almost exactly what I expect from her with a narrow win over Kuroyukihime. Rikka has beaten Kuroyukihime with 50.6% and 50.69% of the votes now. Kuroyukihime just hasn't been able to get that little bit extra to win. Mashiro does worse than I expected and does worse than how she did in the Amethyst 7 (57%). I think she's still the favourite to take the Sapphire Circlet but it will be close.

Solid performance by Rika in the exhibitions. She's looking like she has a good chance to make the regular season next year. She might have even made it this year if she had gotten enough nominations to make preliminaries but unfortunately Haganai season 2 had not started aired at that point. I don't know anything about Leticia Draculair other than the fact that I've grossly underestimated her and probably everyone else from Mondaiji-tachi. I guess I should pick up that series some time soon. Disappointed by Kotoura. Not being able to beat Kana is very bad. Great performance by Tsukiko. I didn't think she would be this strong after Azuki had a hard time with Kurumi. I've probably undeestimated both Henneko and Date a Live. Frenda Seivelun isn't actually stronger than Saten Ruiko is she? Guess it's a bit hard to say from these opponents. Not that great a performance by Yuigahama. Ika Musume hasn't shown much strength in the past. She needed to win by more if she wanted to show she had a good chance at making the regular season.