View Single Post
Old 2012-07-04, 14:09   Link #2306
Kafriel
Senior Guest

So many games going to hell from the very beginning...Galio game: Trynda decides to jungle from red, so enemy Panth steals blue. Gives me hell at bottom lane, but I survived, unlike Ashe who fed the first two bloods. I let her farm but she stood still, taking boomerangs and spear shots all day long. Then Trynda decides to gank while I recall and calls me noob for it >_< Long story short, underfarmed as fck with 1/3/1 and 30 cs at 20 minutes, then Ashe and Mundo sell all their items for wards, with which they draw creative stuff all over our base. That's fun game #1.

Fun game #2 actually started off well! Udyr game: nice pull, no invasion, easy jungle, enemy jungler gank-phail at LV2. We lose first blood to bot but make up for it with a mid kill. Then we lose second, third, fourth, fifth, [..], FREAKING 17TH blood to our gold on legs, the bottom lane who I kept supporting until mid needed me badly. After that point, it was essentially a 3v5 with zero mobility and little map control on our team. Surrendered after 3rd ace...

Fun game #3 was just too bad to talk about. Zero kill team ftw(?).

I find myself hesitant to start another game...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote