View Single Post
Old 2007-07-28, 19:37   Link #75
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Now that was a GOOD episode, lagged in the middle a bit, but Sasori's true form is pretty cool looking and the fact he's using a puppet of the 3rd Kazekage is mortifying to be tame..Definatley some great atmosphere in this episode...Also I have to apologize to Rurik (such as the case with you manga knowitalls )...The explanation for Sakura's l33tness was explained quite well...Even the Gai team fight was well animated and quickly dealt with as not to bog-down the episode...

My only complaint would be 1, the handling of Naruto is just bad, redundant, and completley filleresque (Why not have him just run around on that little wheel in a gerbil tank until it's his time to fight?? Him doing a whole lot of nothing while screaming his love for Gaara is just getting to much to take)...Second would be the music score for the Sasori vs. Sakura fight near the end...It was just off, that fight was really good and the music just annoyed me because it's just not hype enuff...Woulda prolly gave this ep an 8 if it wasn't for that, but I give it a solid 7, dare I say the most entertaining and thoroughly balanced episode in the series so far to me....

1 hr ep next week, puhleeeze throw a dawg a bone and don't dissapoint...and thank God cause Bleach needs a break after the last episode...