View Single Post
Old 2008-04-23, 08:07   Link #21
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

Send a message via Yahoo to WarriorKK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
I'm a new Negima fan. I've watched up to episode 21 of Negima!?, read the first two volumes of the manga (I have #3 that I'll start on next), and I just watched episode two of Negima!: Magister Negi Magi.

The first half of the Shaft production was very good, I thought, but then went a little weird. I'm glad I started the manga, I'll be ordering more next month. While the XEBEC production is obviously lower visual quality, I enjoyed those first two episodes quite a bit. I may try and pace it with it the manga.

I'm wondering about the Pactio cards that were available. Is there a chance of still getting these... besides paying $250 for a set of 12 on ebay? I tried doing a search for some info and didn't come across anything. I see a lot of images of them, though. Where were they originally available... manga, DVD's?
About Pactio card, we can arrange in where they're from:
- Manga: 8 cards at this time. When chapter 200 came out in last January, Ken made a gift, 7 plastic cards (minus Kazumi's) have released.
- Anime:
++ Negima! - Magister Negi Magi: 31 cards. Some cards like manga.
++ Negima!?: 31 x 3 (Armor, Cosplay, Suka) + Negi Armor + Anya Armor + Nekane Armor = 96 cards
- Trading Card Game: with 5 set, hundreds of them...

IRC Server: Quarknet - Channel: #higurashi or #hidebu - Time: 22:00-1:00 (GMT+7) - Language: Tiếng Việt/English/日本語
Higurashi Daybreak Wikia (V)
WarriorKK is offline   Reply With Quote