View Single Post
Old 2009-11-23, 20:25   Link #6
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Frankly, I'm quite surprised to see that even old Whitebeard is unable to penetrate those defensive walls the marines put up. I wonder what they're made of? Something tells me that it's not seastone, since we saw Luffy grab the wall last chapter (and he didn't say that he felt his power weakening, so....). Maybe it's made from the same metal that makes up the Pacifistas' alloy....?
I doubt the siege walls are made of the same material as the pacifistas. Zoro inflicted some damage on Kuma when he cut him on the shoulder at Thriller Bark; and the strawhat crew really wrecked the pacifista they fought at the archipelago. Considering the destructive force of Whitebeard's quake powers and his brute strength, those walls wouldn't be able to withstand that level of power if they are made of the same metal that comprises the pacifistas' alloy. In other words, people far weaker than Whitebeard managed to damage that material, and yet Whitebeard of all people wasn't able to do the same? That doesn't sound right. Those walls are most definitely made out of something else.