View Single Post
Old 2012-02-10, 01:27   Link #120
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Not sure what that last page is about, is that suposed to be "always in love"?
Is it engrish or some other langauge?

Well I was afraid this would happen and it did.
Now I know the colour pages at the start of the series are a big give away with the girl being blonde and all, altho I was hoping that was just cause of I dunno maybe sunlight but can't really deny the fact it's there.
I was hoping the girl was Onodera but who knows maybe it still is.
And as doubtful as that may be, I'll hold onto the faint hope for a little while longer...at least till the next chapter which I figure will reveal more than enough to set things in stone.

Can't think where this is going tbh and I've started to not really care, I'll continue reading but can't really expect much from this point on.

Oh and I really can't believe she asked him why he saved her....I mean really?
Even if there was a person I hated but I saw them drowning I'd still jump in to save them, any self respecting human being would and given she knows he's a good guy there was absolutely no need to ask that question what so ever.
And yes I don't care what counter arguement anyone can bring up for that, I will be ignoring it, sorry but just somethings in the world I can't accept
At least she apologized which is something and not in some roundabout way...oh wait to a degree she did but I'll take it anyway