Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-08, 00:55   Link #22400
Chris38

@Alhazad

Well, in Tsukune's case I think that Tohou Fuhai has thought him a way to keep his emotions in check, after all he has seen Moka's childhood memories, so Tohou Fuhai should realize the fact that releasing strong emotions might cause Alucard to awaken, and he also knows that Tsukune has inherited Moka's Shinso blood, so in my opinion, it would be pretty irrational for Tohou Fuhai to ignore the danger that Tsukune's emotions might cause.

Well, keeping Inner Moka's temper in check, might be a little more dangerous, especially considering the fact that she should have already recovered her past memories, not to mention seeing what Akua has done to Kurumu, Mizore and Outer Moka, is definitely going to make Inner Moka pretty pissed off at Akua, and I don't know how that anger can be suppressed, especially considering that Inner Moka has a pretty valid reason to be angry.

Although, there is still a chance that injecting Tsukune with her Shinso blood has caused the remnants of the Shinso blood that are still contained in Moka's body to become unsynchronized with the Shinso blood that Alucard has - after all, the Shinso blood synchronization process, hasn't been properly defined in the manga yet, so there is still the chance that Ikeda might use something like this to avoid Alucard's resurrection.

Not to mention that, the revelation that Inner Moka's Shinso blood has become synchronized with the blood of a "mere human", would definitely cause Akua to become even more insane then she currently is
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote