View Single Post
Old 2012-12-16, 00:44   Link #97
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
relentlessflame (or any other mod): curious question, how much negrep could I have thrown at someone if the system was still on? I know that posrep is sort of exponential, in that the more greens I have the more greens I could share, but I'm curious if it works in reverse. Never got to negrep anyone, see. Now I feel like one of those times when you find expired yoghurt in a fridge.

(Can I negrep you as a final practice thing just to see if it works? )

Actually, that maybe a net positive. Sometimes some people with the red dots are just obviously asking for it, some other times I ended up being curious if they got caught in the crossfire of a shipping war or something, because the posts I saw were perfectly legitimate and the poster never struck me as trollish.

It was imperfect at best as a troll detector. So by removing that aspect, it may prove a little harder to recognize the trolls, but it would also be fairer to the casualties of some past shipping battles.

...when did I get up there!?

Okay, that's it, if *I* can get up there, there is something wrong with the system. Fair's fair, take it away.
There is nothing wrong. Not everyone is perfect, in fact there are 6 people on the list, namely you, Vexx, KiNa, TRL, Triple_R and Haak who are the major resident lolicons.

I guess that eccentricity comes with being open-minded.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.