View Single Post
Old 2006-05-06, 14:06   Link #99
Soka-chan

Okay.finished FMA, everything has changed.Man, what an awesome series!!!Definitely number one.

1)Full metal Alchemist(incredibly good plot, complex characters with a real-life feeling to them; very audlt themes, often seen in adult classics of literature; mythical and scientific, all in one; I still think the drawings are not up to the series, but they're good, and the design is very different: each character is different physically from the others, which is no mean feat in anime; Ed is the most interesting, thoughest and charismatic main character I've ever encountered; very good fights and the music is amazing, with my fav anime song ever-first ED-and one of my favs, Brothers; huge range of emotions, from hilarity to deep hurt)

2)Yami no Matsuei(incredibly good character-design and very good animation; good plot, enough angst and fun and tender moments between bloody action ones; good colors, script and seiyuus. The only problem is the music, which is not spectacular)

3)Loveless(very innovative, good character-design, good animation-though sometimes confusing.Seiyuus are good and the music is beautiful.The only problem is that it's very slow and doesn't balance fun and angst that well)

4)Gensoumaden Saiyuki second season(Homura arc)Looooooooooove it!!!Ahem....good character-design, good animation(the best of the series), fantastic music and fight scenes, very good portray of angst and fun...I love Goku^^ Problem? A horribly rushed and unsatisfying end

5)Paradise Kiss(veeery good character-design, incredibly well-done animation, good music, very innovative as well, good plot...seiyuus aren't that great, though, and if you find yourself liking it, stop before the end and go read the manga)