View Single Post
Old 2007-05-15, 01:08   Link #235
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Well I think the only thing the Suns have in their favor is technically it wasn't a fight...Since it happened so close to the bench Amare and Boris can also be technically assumed to have been trying to see if something serious happened to Nash...No punches thrown, no egregious shoving (minus the Horryble arm-shiver obviously) So let's pray it goes the Suns way...

Man PHX fought their a$$es off in this one...They didn't have anything going for them the entire game and just clawed there way into a victory...It was agony watching Finley and Barry hit those mind-numbing 3's and see great Suns defense end with a batted ball somehow falling into Timmy's boring-hands for easy lay-ups, even Nash had 2 or 3 crucial TO's that had me on the verge of giving up, but you gotts to give it up...It won't go noticed but Raja Bell's Offensive fouls he drew were really vital in getting the Suns in position for the win...At one point I was on my knees praying that San AnBoringto would somehow lose when it seemed no way they would...So thanx, Zues^^...

The next game only gets bigger and I agree Stern would hang himself with his neck-tie if SA goes to the Finals based on Horry's foul...So he might pull a "kick-doh'" and superceed any suspension...Let's hope atleast...
I agree you basicaly have in your post what I would say if I wasn't so damn hyped!
Master zoid pilot is offline   Reply With Quote