View Single Post
Old 2012-10-23, 09:38   Link #123
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankky5 View Post
Who knows americans have always been known to value the lives their soldiers. Try to find another example that has no relation with the american mind set, I mean the zuikaku is japanese designed(kinda) and built not american
Actually, Macy was British Army, not American. The British leadership mindset is also less autocratic than the Japanese mindset: as a friend of my family told me (retired Royal Navy Captain), the way the British look at things is that units work better is the officers and men share mutual respect for each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
At least you have a slight chance in a TSF to outrun Tank-class and Soldier-class mobs if you want to run away.
Well, yeah, but you're fucked anyways since there's no way a pilot on foot, presumably wounded, would be able to escape and evade a BETA horde.

Which, when looked in that light, makes sense that survival supplies are so scanty: pilots generally don't live long enough to need them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Again, I better live in a remote, tiny island in the southern Indian Ocean with few vegetation and livestock... that"s good for me...
Law of averages mean sooner or later BETA are gonna come swimming to your island to say hello and invite you to dinner.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote