View Single Post
Old 2017-04-07, 22:14   Link #53
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
I was thinking the same thing and it will be funny for a random characters that make a random cameo in NT2 to be someone so important specially because it was really random and in a funny moment.

Also a "human" without a trace of doubt that isn't true at all we can see that because WR work on stuff make by Crowley and that only work on people which conflicting ideals which mean he had traces of doubt.

Also I finally think I know Crowley final goal it is for him to have his perfect plan completely self-destruction and failled which no hope of it successing or being about to continue.
What do I mean by that just look up Brother of the Left Hand Path and what the Real Life Crowley said about it and it also explain why Crowley had a huge breakdown at the end of NT14. Specially if the Magic Gods were part of Brother of the Left Hand Path beside Othunis who was just before that. If you take into High Priest past it make more sense why he did not get to Enlightenment after what the people did to him.

Also how long do you think the Crowley Arc will be?

I am saying about 10 books like the GRS Arc was going to be before the last book was make into 2 and Gremiln Arc 10 books.
If Kamachi can stretch the arc on for 10 books, I think 7 books would be better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Just like with Ollerus? I clearly remember Touma bein "lol nope, festival is more important!".

However, I would like to be wrong and that Kamachi really focusses on IB instead of throwing readers a bone until the next 12 volumes.

Or the cat girl from NT2.
I think (sadly of course), by saying "the mystery of Imagine Breaker" isn't referring to it's origin, but instead it's importance to Crowley's plan. After all, Fran and Tsuchimikado want to hide behind Touma due to Imagine Breaker. This probably will make Touma question why Aleister needs hia right hand. Sadly, Kamachi will have to keep this mystery lingering until the end of the series, which from the looks of it, won't be anytime soon.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote