View Single Post
Old 2021-01-19, 11:28   Link #38
Frontier

The Beast Territory comes to respect Tempest through battle...although in doing so they almost all get killed by an over-enthusiastic Shion and her Spirit Bomb. Good thing Rimuru has gluttony .

So Albis is a snake leady who can hold her liquor? I think I'm even more in love .

Suphia can actually transform into a tiger form? Would've been kind of cool to see in her fight with Shion .

Nothing quite like trade to facilitate the making of more booze...

Lucky Koby, getting to talk to the inebriated hot animal women .

So, yeah, Benimaru is a bit of a battle maniac. Maybe not the most natural choice for an envoy compared to his sister or Rigur .

Ah, Rigurd is such a proud papa .

Gobita as part of the Tempest guard and in knight armor is...kind of surreal. I mean, he's earned it, but still .

Time to go back to Dwargon! With Shion in two because she's not about to let the princess have solo quality time with Rimuru-sama .

Although while Rimuru peacefully arrives in Dwargon to see Gazel, Clayman is plotting from the shadows, with the green-haired woman from the Opening who is seemingly trying to get her heart back from him. What is Myulan's deal? And what is her connection to Youm that the Opening seems to hint at? Do they know each other? Will Youm be the one who ends up saving her ?