View Single Post
Old 2013-04-08, 00:05   Link #1256
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
No! Nonononononono! What I meant was...the original VN is canon...EX and so on aren't :|

KurugayaXRiki fo life foooool
I bet you wished they explored a Kurugaya After, rather than going for Kud Wafter....

Actually, why is Kud so popular and Kurugaya less so? As moe and interesting as Kud is as a character, I would have to agree that Kurugaya is literally a Bishoujo size concentration of pure walking awesome.

I actually think the same line of thinking drawing Riki to Kyousuke is the same reason why Riki would be drawn to Kurugaya. Kurugaya x Riki is the hetero-sexual romantic expression of the Bromantic overtones of Kyousuke and Riki's relationship. I always got the sense that Kurugaya is to the girls in Little Busters what Kyousuke is to the boys.

Although, mind you, were Riki and Kurugaya's genders reversed, I think their relationship would look like something straight out of a Shoujo Romance manga with a snarky female main protagonist. And Male! Kurugaya would be quite abit of a male bully.

Sorry. "Hetero-sexual romantic expression" was the best made-up phase I could think off on the spot to make my point.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote