View Single Post
Old 2008-11-04, 06:32   Link #219
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
That kiss was out of the blue, though. I guess Chiaki discovered he missed Nodame more than perhaps he knew. Still, both my daughter and I wonder what he sees in her beyond her musical talents. Is it her rather off-the-wall personality in contrast to his more uptight one? He certainly has moved from tsun-tsun to dere-dere in a rather brief time.
Opposites attract, or so they say. I'm not actually all that convinced that applies to real life anymore, but stories about opposites attracting tend to be the most enjoyable and romantic ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Given the trend over the past year, it does seem that Fuji has decided that Noitamina series won't run longer than 11-13 episodes. Only the first season of Nodame Cantabile and the first season of Honey and Clover extended beyond this limit.
Funnily enough, I'd say those are the two best shows that have aired on Noitamina.

Ep 4

I don't disagree with others that the lack of music has been a bit disappointing compared to the first season, but as far as a focus on character and relationship development is concerned, this was the easily the best episode of the season so far. There was just so much to this episode, such as Nodame's concerns about her place in the musical world when she thought she was being laughed at by the younger student (which turned out to be unfounded), that great scene between Nodame and Auclair, and the even better one between Chiaki and Nodame just after his performance. This was a great episode. It had a lot of the same things that made so much of the first season so endearing.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote