Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-28, 00:18   Link #11695
gaffer7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Well..I dont like harem ending because I consider them as consolation prizes of some sort and like Moka, I think its not true love and I am one of those who believe that "to gain something you have to lose somethings too" If the other girls are not chose, they can just go on being friends with Tsukune and look for other mates or wait for Moka and Tsukune to break up or just keep themselves busy with other stuff like Mizore's mom collects guns. Well Harem Endings are ok for laughs but that just isnt a true ending at all
I agree entirely with that; in general, I think harem endings are pointless, unrealistic and shallow. I'm still hoping that the TsukunexMoka relationship will expand out nicely and we'll have a satisfying conclusion with that (although I just hope there'll be more Inner Moka action since she's my favourite half of Moka); if it ends up like To-Love Ru I'll be seriously ticked off. It's just nice to get humour of the sort in this chapter every once in a while, a refreshing break from the serious situations that have been filling much of the series recently.