View Single Post
Old 2008-07-18, 03:37   Link #112
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I don't know what you critics are talking about. That episode was great, especially all -- and I mean all -- the music. It seems to me you must have too-definite preconceptions of how certain songs should be sung. And if vocal perfection is so important, we might as well all listen to opera, and forget about pop music altogether. Pop music is about art and emotion, not about sterile technique. My apologies for going overboard, but you struck a nerve.

I thought May'N and Nakajima Megumi were wonderful singing together. They will be doing it live, too. Here is a pic of them rehearsing -- or maybe just playing around during rehearsal, I'm not sure (click to enlarge):

And in my opinion, there were plenty of developments in that episode, more than enough to allow us to enjoy a bit of rerun.

Inoue Kikuko is just excellent as Grace. And Endou Aya has such a beautiful voice playing Sheryl.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 26). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru), Ben-To (Hana). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki), Kimi no Iru Machi (Rin). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Blade & Soul (Jin Valel), Soul Eater Not! (Meme), Seven Deadly Sins (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Gangsta (Nina), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy), One-Punch Man (Tornado), Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan (Goura), Hidan no Aria AA (Kirin). 2016 ERASED (Kayo), Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu), Ace Attorney (Mayoi), Tanaka-kun (Rino)....etc.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2008-07-18 at 03:55.