View Single Post
Old 2017-09-11, 08:43   Link #33
Verso Sciolto
Banned

It has been mentioned in a few places recently, including on ANN, but Viz Media have a re-release scheduled for this manga, translated as "Sweet Blue Flowers" in English. In about a week they'll publish a first volume of a print edition, as their debut, to be followed by a second volume in December. (400 pages each book)

Also taking the opportunity to post a quick note, in this re-opened manga thread, about Ohta Books, the Publishing company's site, giving access to chapters from 青い花 (Aoi Hana) in Japanese as a web comic.

A digital edition in English is reportedly offered by Digital Manga but I have no experience with them and although the search results show the first volume in a April 2014 blog entry on their site, the link in that entry doesn't currently take me to the actual first volume. Archive link from April 2016.
I may be overlooking something or it may be regional issues because the "Wayback Machine" informs that the linked Free Preview on the saved page is available on the web. The "Online Viewer" is there and all the online reader's buttons can be pushed to function, but no pages, no images from this particular manga are displayed when doing so.

Last edited by Verso Sciolto; 2017-10-08 at 22:10.
Verso Sciolto is offline   Reply With Quote