FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
5. Edomae Runa - Seto no Hanayome
4. Horo - Spice and Wolf
3. Hanyuu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
2. Kinomoto Sakura - Card Captor Sakura
1. Seto San - Seto no Hanayome

Runa: Well it was a good fight in saimoe that ended against Nanoha. At least one thing I gained from all that despair was learning how much I liked her character. So will try to get Runa back in for one more shot. Was able to understand her character better and so I'll see how it goes.

Horo: Probably my favorite character from the Winter Season. One episode was good enough to get me to support her into this one. Just can't say no to a wolf-goddess that goes from giant wolf to very moe girl. Excellent personality so hopefully she can squeeze in to this.

Hanyuu: It's Hanyuu . That girl was built for this tournament. A spirit that missed screentime to not make it into saimoe will get her shot here. Just great moe and chemistry with Rika.

Sakura: Forgetting the princess and going back to the original moe character. Just a great classic with enough costumes to make you dizzy. Pretty skilled person overall though always finding a way to drop the baton on her head. Should be able to compete quite well in this one.

San: Well can't get my Runa and San matchup otherwise . But really San showed some great moe in getting pretty far before being stopped. Mermaid neko moe will return to the stage (unless I'm the only one who votes then it won't )

So after having some months off might just be time for more despair...err more cheering characters on. Site was really well done and just gets you excited about this one.