View Single Post
Old 2010-08-30, 17:37   Link #3486
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
What I want to know is why does it say on the image you posted that it contains 33 frames but it's size is 3,25KB . I mean.. you said you wanted it AS safe but it already was. .. and 3,25kb...

Anyway, I would think that because it's only black / white GIF, making it AS safe was really easy. Crop image, resize to 100x100, use Save for Web & Devices and adjust settings as you see fit.

The option might be called something different, depending on what program you use but you never want to save the GIF with the normal Save as ... option.

Milan : Not sure how you did yours, but yours appears squished to me. Like I told you before, if you use Shift+crop, it won't come out squished. I did the avatar as well while writing this reply and it came out like this :

However, I don't know how to do the transparency thingy on it .. the transparency box is checked but it still has white background as you can see.. help on this ?