View Single Post
Old 2011-09-25, 00:23   Link #22
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

But that proves it must have had a LOT to do with her. If he would consider it random sex, then that proves he's not at the point of being IN LOVE and "feeling the magic" with her yet....the phobia part also causes problems, but IMO it was a clear answer that he doesn't see anyone that he WANTS to upgrade the relationship with.....But this is pretty much how a Harem series can stay alive in the first place.

I also think the main thing going for her is the Best Friend status she has on her. Usami and Kanade also catches Jirou's eye in some form of attraction, and if what we heard about this recent novel is true, it proves that Konoe doesn't have a clear cut path like many felt.

I think this will be a situation where Jirou will REALLY have to think about it, cause I don't see any reason at this point why Konoe would be an OBVIOUS choice in his eyes, especially if Usami has been putting in effort. And the fact that apparently the girls have "Stepped their game up", its gonna make his choice even harder. Cause one thing Jirou will have to consider is not only who he would choose, but also who would be hurt in the process...

Its because of THIS I can see him rejecting her....we need more proof that Jirou actually WANTS her....and him constantly throwing the BEST FRIEND card in her face doesn't make it better...