View Single Post
Old 2012-12-16, 16:16   Link #225
zero7090

Quote:
One thing that bugs me in this episode is what's been bugging me since episode 14; How kirito seems to regard Kayaba. He was all fired up when they had their fight, but once the fight was over it was all peaceful; its almost like he's just letting bygones be bygones; he identifies with Kayaba and seems to hold some amount of admiration for him... It really just annoys the crap out of me... The man trapped 10,000 people in a death game; 4,000 people are dead; he nearly killed you and your lover; FOR SACHI'S SAKE ACT LIKE YOU STILL GIVE A DAMN!
Because somewhere in his mind, he (and me) too yearn for that world. Just ask yourself when you was young, did you ever wish for that final fantasy, pokemon, the world with sword and magic, dungeon and dragon, flying iron castle and the wilderness to be real?

Quote:
Virtual clothing is only one aspect of the general idea which is that I don't like it when games are too realistic. Looking and moving in a realistic way is one thing, but being able to tear it off another player is going too far and largely inappropriate in a real-world sense. Such a thing could never be implemented in any sort of game especially an MMO if you don't want rating boards and various other organizations cracking down on you hard.
you should play Dead or Alive. The japanese are already making clothes torn after receiving damage in various of game. In additional the gaming industry is already in the race for realistic game with physiX, Havok and so on. Why you may ask? it is to make you think that world and the character you are playing in the same.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-12-16 at 18:15. Reason: removed spoiler
zero7090 is offline   Reply With Quote