View Single Post
Old 2012-05-23, 10:02   Link #27
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
what a horrible chapter. i haven't thought that in a long time, but this uchiha kabuto fight has really devolved into crap... the izanami explanation was awful and made no sense. izanagi's widespread use in the past makes no sense. the 2 konoha ninja talking about 9 o clock made no sense... very disappointing stuff here. when i saw the chapter title i was hoping it had something to do with the kyuubi because i think we all (including kishi) need a break from this fight. he should have just kept kabuto in the time loop for a few chapters while he inserted some panels/chapters from the other fights.

also, it looks like itachi's eye isn't going to regenerate which makes no sense. they are fake eyes after all. sasuke has the real ones. would have been a lot more interesting if itachi unintentionally blinded one of sasuke's eyes on accident. but oh wait 'he's perfect' which also makes no sense. i hate complaining about naruto, but this chapter really deserves it.
amen! one thing i found hopeful in this chapter is the possibility that itachi would finally end edo tensei. it's about time those zombies stayed dead!

i really don't understand that diagram, i don't understand the need for it either. kishi could have just explained the history behind it, he didn't have to give a "detailed" account of how it actually works because it wouldn't make sense anyway, and at this point it doesn't really matter.