View Single Post
Old 2012-09-25, 19:25   Link #82
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
I see. You're one of those people. Have a nice day.
Your being harsh for no reason kuma , Oda was ask in a interview how far he was in the story and he said that he at the half way point in no way does that imply time limit .

Here is a line from one of the interviews during strong world .

Questions ... I don’t want to push too hard so I won’t ask anything beyond this but do you think it would be safe to consider the ending a long way off?

Answer ... Since it’s already decided, there’s a part of me somewhere that wants to hurry up and draw the last image but in reality, I don’t think that will be for a long time. Because, I want to think about how I handle each of my characters appropriately, I don’t want to just throw away a pawn just to set up a checkmate, if I just think about writing in the moment, it’s bound to get long no matter what. Recently the crew has grown in number again and even when just one happening occurs, I wind up wanting to draw all of their reactions so that takes even more time. But wanting to portray each individual character’s story like that that is something readers sympathize with me for, I just don’t want to overdo it. As that’s the case no matter what I do it just ends up getting longer.

Kubo said this is the last arc for Bleach but that don't mean he has to finish at a set time per say it could last for next 3 to 4 years depending on what he wants to do .
No OP this week which sucks but at lets the other 2 okay at the moment IMO

Last edited by andy; 2012-09-25 at 19:35.