View Single Post
Old 2006-11-12, 00:59   Link #413
Zarion
Obsessive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciaMelody View Post
U forgot Spirited Away! Flawless animation and story!
Spitited Away has the most crazy story ever! It's a good movie though. All the Miyazaki films I've seen have been great. Princess Mononoke was my favorite.

My top animes are(In no particular order):

Excel Saga - This is the craziest anime ever, but
it's definately one of my favorites. I've had countless laughs with this series.
Mahou Sensei Negima! - One of the reasons I love this anime is because of how colorful it is. I love the characters in it too, especially Ayaka. Also, I think the magic is cool.
Anyone know where I can get the music tunes from this series, specifically the battle scene music between Negi and Evangeline?
Tenchi - All three Tenchi series are excellent, I love the characters, especially the crazy genius Washu and the space-pirate Ryoko. I also had a lot of fun laughing at the humor in this series.
A random fact - this is the only anime I've seen that has better English voices than Japenese.
Love Hina - Good characters can make a good anime, and Love Hina has very good characters. I like the romance between the main two characters, and the extremely funny antics of some of the others. My favorite character is Mutsumi, she's so funny! She's also very similar to Hyatt from Excel Saga.
As a side note, don't ever watch this show in English, their voices sound horrible. Watch it in Japenese with Enligh subs.
Miyazaki films - All the Miyazaki films I've seen have been magical, beautiful, and exciting - "My Neighbor Totoro," "Princess Mononoke," "Spirited Away," "Castle in the Sky," and "Nausicaa - Valley of the Wind." I highly recommend seeing these movies to anyone who likes beautiful scenery and amazing animation, not to mention amazing and unique plotlines.
Zarion is offline   Reply With Quote