View Single Post
Old 2004-06-02, 21:55   Link #16
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
Lately however, there are increasing games where they do give character to the male lead that you portray. A good example of these are Key's "AIR" and "CLANNAD," TYPE-MOON's "Tsukihime" (though this isn't technically an ero-game since it is an ero-doujin-game) and "Fate/stay night," Circus' "D.C.~da capo~," age's "MuvLuv," Nitroplus' "Demonbaine," and the like.
i've been wondering, what exactly makes Tsukihime different from other ero-games? (besides the rather unique plot)
heh, after watching the anime, if i were to have made a game of it, it probably would have turned more into something like Thousand Arms or Azure Skies (an H-game action RPG!)
i always wanted to cut things along the death lines like shiki, or summon weapons from seemingly nowhere like Ciel ^_^;

Oh yes, and Omaren: while most H-games are made with horny guys in their early to late 20s in mind, there have been many console ports with the sex scenes removed (Comic Party i think is an example of this) and other things added (heh...some of the games got kind of short when you removed the sex) such as new characters (i.e., Subaru for comic party) so you could play those with fewer weird looks
another interesting thing is some company has taken some ero-games and turned them into overly intricate DVD menus and released them in the states (unless these titles were already overly intricate DVD menus)
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote