Thread: Licensed Tari Tari
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 10:35   Link #35
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
I do wonder what this means for the new Hanasaku project. I was thinking that it would've been an anime considering the nature of the announcement, but now with this show coming up it might be a movie instead? Or is this something like an extremely early announcement?
Nothing. This project was likely started before they thought about working on more Hanasaku Iroha. We were told to expect news about that project in "the spring." It turned into the spring season 2 days ago in Japan and the spring anime season starts in 2 weeks, so we're still on-track. There's always production going behind-the-scenes that fans won't know about until later, so don't read too much into this. Edit: and just like that, we have news. Check that forum for more information.

I have a good feeling towards Tari Tari. The concept art looks interesting and I can't wait to find out more information. Until then, there's little else I feel I could say.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT

Last edited by ultimatemegax; 2012-03-21 at 10:49.
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote