View Single Post
Old 2009-01-28, 22:13   Link #18109
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Kallen's bond with Lelouch could have stayed based on loyalty, admiration etc. I would have been fine with that. When the staff developed Kallen's character romantically, I thought it was an understandable/logical way to develop her that way. They didn't need another love interest since there were already two possible candidates to handle that. I find their relationship to be truly beautiful to my eyes.

Lelouch did become her world as even noted even during turn 21. She needed an answer from Lelouch since she knew she couldn't move on otherwise.

Well, Lelouch and Kallen are quite similar to one another. Similar reasons for initial starting fighting, how important people in the past are and always putting others ahead of themselves. Not surprised they had such a strong bond without spending much time together.
honestly I had a feeling that they already wanted to push Kallen and Lelouch together, which is why she was the one that witnessed Lelouch vs Spinzaku's last fight in R1.

And besides, opposite does attract, and we do know that's always the case in anime

Another thing that I see in Kallen is that she won't really agree with ZR if she knew. Yes, she might be told that it's for the bigger picture. But Kallen is always a girl that has a simple view on thing. If the plan sounds too complicated, she wouldn't agree on it, as she will be convinced that there would be a better simpler plan.
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote