View Single Post
Old 2017-11-04, 17:40   Link #1322
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Tweets from Nov 2:
Donna Brazile just stated the DNC RIGGED the system to illegally steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders. Bought and paid for by Crooked H....

....This is real collusion and dishonesty. Major violation of Campaign Finance Laws and Money Laundering - where is our Justice Department?
Tweets from Nov 3:
My Twitter account was taken down for 11 minutes by a rogue employee. I guess the word must finally be getting out-and having an impact.

Everybody is asking why the Justice Department (and FBI) isn't looking into all of the dishonesty going on with Crooked Hillary & the Dems..

...New Donna B book says she paid for and stole the Dem Primary. What about the deleted E-mails, Uranium, Podesta, the Server, plus, plus...

....People are angry. At some point the Justice Department, and the FBI, must do what is right and proper. The American public deserves it!

The real story on Collusion is in Donna B's new book. Crooked Hillary bought the DNC & then stole the Democratic Primary from Crazy Bernie!

Pocahontas just stated that the Democrats, lead by the legendary Crooked Hillary Clinton, rigged the Primaries! Lets go FBI & Justice Dept.
You can tell he is rattled. He is pretty much repeating the same thing. That said, however, I also won't mind seeing reform how presidential primary is conducted by the Democratic party.
Donna B is a case study in writing self serving bullshit. I love how the media calls this lady a liar all throughout the election, then she writes a good with unsubstantiated or corroborated claims and it's treated like the truth .

They should get rid of super delegates in the democratic primary, but Hillary won the primary even without super delegates.... More pointless Bernie drama. He's leading this party and the country to ruin.

Trump is going to win the next election again because Bernie Democrats are working in cohort with Russian trolls and Breibart to smear the only people who actually get shit done in this party.