View Single Post
Old 2014-06-14, 09:51   Link #2328
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMeaties View Post
Okay wow IF any of these spoilers are actually true then the author just seems to have resolved to troll as many of the readers as possible and make Kodaka out to be an asshole.

Three largest shipper bases? Sena, Yozora and Rika. So who do we pick? Yukimura...

After confessing to Sena and making her promise to wait for him until after they graduate, stating his reason as not wanting the club to fall apart, then just up and going out with Yuki when she asks him would strongly imply that Kodaka doesn't consider nor want Sena as a friend let alone love her. In fact he just parallels those guys that Sena complains about back in volume one that only show her any attention out of sexual attraction which justifies her jaded viewpoints.

And as if that isn't enough to make him seem like an asshole, he goes out with Yuki WHILE mulling over how he loves Rika? In the same way he loves Sena? Is he just stringing Yuki along? I feel bad for Yuki and seriously question the value of Kodaka's love.

Also no one has mentioned this yet but do any of the other girls know about his "confession" to Sena? If so then how in the hell did they respond to Kodaka doing this? Is this what Sena's outburst in class is about that causes her and Yozora to become friends? Unified against a common enemy...

I'd like to believe that this is all BS trolling but if it really isn't then just... wow... nice way to feck up your own novel there :/

Yeah I agree it is pretty a**holish. Usually you actually date that person for a while before deciding.

"I think I'll have the chicken. I love chicken."
"No, actually I prefer fish."
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote