View Single Post
Old 2009-10-30, 22:29   Link #232
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Think about it like this: Of those people whose corpses we have seen, where is the proof that they are actually dead?

Nanjo's confirmation? Who says that Nanjo wasn't lying?

Another alternative way to think about this is to look at their injuries...
Yeah I was just thinking about that. Wouldn't Nanjo lying be enough of a reason for someone connected to this to want him dead? Mentioned his sick grandchild. Maybe he was offered money to keep the truth quiet and took it for the sake of that grandchild? I'm not sure how much he actually gets paid but more for the sake of the child's future wouldn't be bad. Then he was taken out to keep him quiet.

So anyone not confirmed in red could be responsible if they had a fake body prepared or pretended to be dead. Though it would seem out of character Hideyoshi isn't bad since only Eva and Nanjo would probably have gotten close to his body.

At any rate next time I'm definitely taking down every single thing said in red so I don't end up making conclusions that were already ruled out earlier in the round .
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Misaka Mikoto saying "No good. No good at all!!!" took the cake for me this episode.
I agree with you though I still think Battler is the best with that line. She did a good job covering since he wasn't really in the mood at that moment.