View Single Post
Old 2010-01-25, 15:26   Link #141
RedShocktrooper
Charge Me!

Location: I'm not gone! I'm where you either use a slingshot or a gun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
Looking at it they already had a working build of it but with Alicia reworked as a Scout when the Empire attack what appears to be Bruhl.
I figure that they reworked it because it made more sense for her to be an Infantry character than a Tank's gunner - though, would Valkyria still appeared?

Quote:
Oscar and Emile are residents who take up arms - look like flint lock muskets! - to fight back the invaders.
I just got the mental image of that movie set in Belarus about a bunch of Jews fighting off the Germans, and eventually getting help from the Red Army. I forget what it was called.

Quote:
Another series of shots shows the climax of Welkin and Alicia getting married on the tank...
You think you could submit some of this 'Gallian Panzers' stuff? My mental image of the Proto-Edelweiss is basically the SdKfz. 252 with the Sturmpanzer-IV's mortar.

Also, that also seems like it would look like a great picture - did Alicia still have the headscarf back then?

Quote:
The cover of the Development Arts is great too. All the characters are present with different Gallian weapons and then when you look at the inside rear flap you see Jane with the Ruhm help off the hip... Cool stuff.
She is heavy weapons girl - and that is her weapon! (sorry, couldn't help it).

Really, I'd like to get my hands on 'Gallian Panzers' - if only to see the differences between it and SnV/VC - I just imagined the American/European version published by CDV as "Codename: Panzers: Gallian Front". Cookie for the first to guess the game series they would have inserted it into.
RedShocktrooper is offline   Reply With Quote