View Single Post
Old 2013-03-05, 15:55   Link #114
chupiler

Disappointed this episode. I really wanted a pure Satori episode, as frankly, her existence has been pointless up to this point. At the very least, she should've dressed up as a race queen. Still, while I didn't expect her to become self-reliant all of a sudden, I felt her reason to awaken was weak. Plus, there just wasn't enough substance to back up her looking up to Akana Sensei; it was too sudden. She should've showed interest in Sensei in previous episodes.

Also, the composition was pretty poor IMO. Satori's reaction to her own makeup didn't make much sense, since she was originally putting on make up in front of a mirror. A lot of teleporting too... Satori's instant warp to the battlegrounds, Rui's forklift warping...

I wonder though, if this is this will be the last time Satori has a spot in the limelight. Ever since her first appearance, she has never shined, esp. in battle. Maybe she'd do better in team battles, which I have noticed are pretty rare in this anime.

This ep's service shots. They made up for not having a Kirari-chan pan last week.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by chupiler; 2013-03-13 at 15:22. Reason: Hid the images
chupiler is offline   Reply With Quote