View Single Post
Old 2006-11-09, 10:15   Link #2046
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I'll rate based on where you are situated.. so if I say Top 10 then maybe your signature is the 10th best sig in the forum.. maybe is 3rd best.. maybe it's Nr. #1 xD.. etc

celcius
--------------------------
Avatar - Top 40 Avatars.. IMO most people would have a hard time noticing that the interior border is only on the bottom and right side, they might think that it isn't noticeable because of the dark nature of the pic.. BTW nice pic Top 30 stills.. is that Saber?..
Title - hmm.. mm.. uhhhh...... ok I give up.. what does it stand for? :)
Profile Picture - Top 10 Stills.. if she was facing the other way and if the background was diffrent that would make an excellent avatar.
Signature - Top 10 Animated Sigs.. luv the physics you simulated..
UserName - Nice, easy to pronounce, easy to remember. :)
Cyz
--------------------------
Avatar - Top 60, cute but.... it's too boring.. I personally think that if it's going to be an animation it has to be something more complex, or something cute.. and there's nothing cute about her laughing. :)
Title - Haha.. that's pretty funny :). With the title your avatar would be in the Top 40 ;), but I doubt people read your title when they look at it.. take me for example, I just noticed it now.. :D BTW, I'm presuming that's an evil laughter
Profile Picture - Top 10.. luv it.. I think you used it a while back.. that's the cuteness I was talking about :D
Signature - Top 50 the design is very good but the quality is way too low for a still. (I'm talking about the character) Seeing that it's only 40k, I'm guessing it was made from a very poor quality scan..
Username - Damn I love that name.. sounds sooo cute.. I'll always remember your username xD
~ ok I feel laziness kicking in right about now, heh.. I'll rate more people later :p ~