View Single Post
Old 2011-05-21, 08:20   Link #60
ViewtifulAlchemist

First impression off episode 1: I figure this series sole purpose was to irritate the hell out of me with the constant scene shifts and the drawn out dialogue that basically went no where.

Impression at the end of Hitagi Crab Arc: After getting over my OCD-ish nature of trying to read ever single onscreen text and just saying **** it, just letting the show flow naturally and realizing all that banter and dialogue did hold some weight in the end and mattered for the conclusion of Hitagi's personal drama the show finally "clicked" with me.

Snail to Snake Arc: Now that I know how this rolls I was all aboard. I also seem to be slow to notice this was some sort of pseudo-harem anime but the Suruga introduction chick just sealed the deal (was more into the series form a supernatural taglines). Nadeko had the weakest story but by far one of the most interesting OPs.

Cat Arc/Overall: Tsubasa secret revelation was no surprise by this point considering the nature of these type of shows. The story overall of the series wasn't really that fantastic but it was interesting in how the dialogue was used. Coming off action heavy anime series and then watching this series was kind of refreshing in a way. I was disappointed in how Shinobu was used to just clutch out a good ending but I still like the series overall and looking forward to seeing how her and Araragi meet via the upcoming Kizumonogatari.

8/10

Sig by Jze0
ViewtifulAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote