View Single Post
Old 2010-09-22, 19:23   Link #51
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Ai-chan single-handedly ruined Bleach with his stupid haircut, and his ridiculously overpowered Shikai.
I liked the "stupid haircut". He went from looking like Superman to SSJ3 Goku. It was awesome. And the overpowered shikai was also pretty cool. It complimented his uberness rather well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
No more Ai-chan and no more stupid fucking Shikon No Tama Hogyoku is a dream come true.
Maybe to you. Granted, I don't really care if we ever see the Jewel of Four Souls again. But everyone's got their preferences Gin. No more Aizen is more like a nightmare come true for me. I don't expect you to understand. But in case you haven't caught on yet, I like extremely intelligent, cunning, and overconfident pretty boys in my anime/manga. If they're overpowered, it's just icing on the cake. It's my kryptonite. The closer they get to matching that, the more I like them. So characters like Oihara Izaya, Light Yagami, Johann, and Lelouch, have all become favorites of mine. But Aizen became my #1 favorite because he managed to be the only one among them who had supernatural powers to compliment it all. He's essentially the villain I wish DBZ could've had.

Last edited by sayde; 2010-09-22 at 19:33.