View Single Post
Old 2006-10-16, 02:16   Link #188
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Why are so many people here that hate mecha anime, but rave about the Clamp designs. THIS IS NOT A CLAMP SERIES, OK, it is a mecha anime done by SUNRISE, that's SUNRISE and it has Clamp character designs. I really hope nobody expects this to be Clamp High School or Clamp Detectives, I don't want to have to come out here and play Captain Obvious to much when somebody see's something that should be expected in a mecha anime and starts asking questions as to why its happening. I'm almost starting to regret the Clamp factor as much as my friend, because its drawing in the strangest viewers who are going to need a serious intro to mecha anime in short order. Just go away.

Really though just kidding on the side, Actually http://www.mahq.net this is a good place to start. I'm going to put this in my Sig tomorrow and people who need answers can go here as it helps quite a bit. I'll actually be glad to answer question on mecha for the initiates, you can PM me if you want.

Oh and about politics, even if they want to portray Canadian's as terrorists or whatever, I wouldn't even care really. That's the kind of thing I can laugh at, since nothing like that really bothers me, its just a show.

The fansub had some weird parts to it that I can't really remember even though I watched it 10 minutes ago. There was Knightmare Flame and some weird timing on some of the subs.

I've edited this message so many times I forgot what I wrote.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2006-10-16 at 02:34.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote