View Single Post
Old 2013-08-11, 13:34   Link #59
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
And there might be even better proof that someone besides Fujisaki is responsible for Alter-Ego: What floor is that particular changing room on? The door is different from the one to the sauna Oowada and Ishimaru battled in, and they treated the revelation of there being no security cameras like a new thing, so it seems possible that it could be on the newly-opened third floor. If that's the case, then the kidnappers are definitely behind Alter-Ego, because the third floor was closed until after Fujisaki died. It would have been impossible for him to set it up like that.
This has also been on my mind. I was under the impression that the bath area was new, in part due to the revelation that there were no cameras there. However, I'm not so sure; Asahina went there on her way to get donuts at the start of the episode, and given how timid she has been, I can't imagine her wandering into a new area at night by herself. It also seems far too obvious and I highly doubt that the characters would have overlooked the fact that this was a new area that opened after Fujisaki's death, and thus that it would have been impossible for Fujisaki to hide the laptop there.

But the voice samples and all, chalk that up to this being a work of fiction. Similarly, where's the AC adapter for the laptop, and how could it be plugged in to a cubbyhole? Ta-da, fiction.