View Single Post
Old 2009-05-23, 15:18   Link #36
justavisitor

I don't know anyone raised this question before, but about the kamen rider lineup in the first page, I can only count 25 riders, Kamen rider J is missing!!!! (Yes, I actually did count them all XD...thanks for that picture)

And that final form of decade is just....do us a favor mutants, kill that walking commercial once and for all...(I normally cheer for the good guys, but that walking commercial is an exception )
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote