View Single Post
Old 2009-08-30, 06:32   Link #79
brocko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
I'm gonna say magic. Because vampires are magical. That said, I don't think I've ever heard of another setting where the blood loss itself is what causes the vampire transformation. Usually they have to get some vampire blood into them as well.
Hm... then maybe some of Shinobu's vampiric blood gets mixed into Araragi's bloodstream whilst she's drinking it perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirn View Post
My thought is that it's some kind of master-slave relationship. If Shinobu become stronger, Araragi would become stronger as well.
That's another way to look at it too i guess.

Man I just realised that we've passed the half-way mark for Bakemonogatari already. I want the show to go on longer dammit T_T

On the flip side though, I'm loving how all these arcs must always end with his two sisters waking him up in the morning.
A rather nice way to let us know everything is back to normal again imo

Mou!

Mou!

Eeeee~!

This shot here too at the end of the Kanbaru's OP is rather powerful at making me feel her imo, especially in the way it suddenly changes to a bloodshot red. Pretty tragic to be getting stabbed like that when you think about it =/

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.
brocko is offline   Reply With Quote