View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 15:37   Link #85
SMASHERJACKSON

Where is law's crew? where is the shadowy figure? Dofla cant be taken out this easy with the rest of his crew, his strength (controlled jozu) and his hype to play out still.

Also drake who prolly had an idea bout kaido attacked his empire openly, im now thinking it was to join his crew otherwise it seems suicidal.

kidd attacked big mom's empire and has got his own alliance, I wonder what for but its prolly going to be vs SH etc as big moms defeat will be for luffy to do.

Also the 'creature' may possibly be in reference to Kaido's viciousness? One thing we know is Moria wasn't able to take him down though Moria did think Oz would make him formidable again. Considering this Kaido's ability has got to be really hax, something at least as if not more so then Marco IF hes a zoan at all as I get the feeling he mite be some hax paramecia instead (that could not only win vs moria but can also be strong enough to make him yonkou with a zoan army under him)

ALSO forgot to mention that momonuske has alot of fear regarding dofla and both him and his father despire pirates, so i suspect a trip to wano before going for kaido.

Last edited by SMASHERJACKSON; 2013-02-04 at 15:55.