Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-20, 03:08   Link #23220
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Since there are about 2 weeks before the next chapter is going to be released, what are you're estimations on the contents of the next chapter ?

I for once, hope that we won't get any more plot twists, since I think that there are a little too much of them occurring in the recent chapters, and that we will actually get a chapter focused on how the protagonists plan to resolve this, pretty difficult situation in their favor.

After all, I already have a hard time, thinking how Tohou Fuhai, Tsukune, Inner Moka, Hokuto and the rest of the Newspaper club can win this, with so many powerful enemies being put against them, so I think the author should start turning the situation in the groups favor, unless, of course, he doesn't want the protagonists to win this battle, which is a possibility, after all.
I hope so as well, the plot is already plenty convoluted, what's the point of adding more twists?

Though it's admittedly very dire for our group, since they're up against the entire Japanese vampire nation, definitely not good. Even if Fuhai takes down Issa, there's still Gyokuro and Alucard to worry about. And we still don't know why Issa's siding with his insane spouse, has he truly betrayed Akasha? I really want to find out.

Though my guess would be the continuation of the Kokoa-Kahlua fight. I fear this is where Kahlua will remove her second limiter and release one hundred percent of her youki, which will definitely put the odds in her favor.

And where's the Bus Driver in all this, I really doubt he went down with the ship. He's around, somewhere.

But I know the heroes won't lose, if they do they'll be fed to Alucard. Not an option. They're gonna stop Fairy Tale or die trying. Man, I really can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote