Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-08, 00:56   Link #2263
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Ahahaha, this is probably the first place I've seen compare mama Atago to Margery Daw, of all people.

Despite the massive point debit that they've experienced, Shiraitodai really isn't that concerned about it huh? Some people are saying that it doesn't do them any favors, but I don't know, for me it's actually worrisome, ESPECIALLY after Awai's off-hand comment.
Awai Time is coming, they have no reason to be concerned, I mean, they even left her out of their plan to feel up the competition for the finals so she is free to do her thing, whatever that is. They know there's nothing to fear.

And while we're on the subject of Shiraitodai, while it could be easy to say everyone but Teru and Awai don't live up to expectations, to put it kindly, let's think about it: As I said, they're feeling up the competition, and more importantly, none of them, not even Teru, are being allowed to unleash all their power (Teru got ganged up against, Sumire got her tell found out, etc). I know it should be obvious being a spinoff and all, but it's probably worth remembering this isn't Shiraitodai's full power.

Anyway, it's good to see Shizu getting some recognition, and from the Koromo, that's saying something. As I thought, refusing to give up is a good ability to have in the sakiverse, now it's a matter of seeing if it works in a real battle against a monster level player.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote