View Single Post
Old 2011-11-03, 00:15   Link #19
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
The action was nice this episode, but there was also a lot of pointless drama. I can't come up with any logical reason for many of the major events in this episode.

Blowing up Mikawa serves no logical purpose as it's independent of the info about the Deadly Sin weapons/Armageddon and the revelation about Horizon. Holding Horizon accountable for what the previous leader did and already died for, again illogical. Especially since she didn't even know she WAS Horizon. Then Toori nearly being killed trying to confess to Horizon when the other guy assaulted their commander and was merely tossed aside.
1. Blowing up Mikawa derails the plan of the Testament Union in creating history. Why he does it, i don't know, i also don't expect to be told everything in the first five ep.

2. Holding Horizon responsible makes perfect sense as the TU needs a political scape goat and as the daughter and Heir of Mikawa. She makes the perfect scapegoat.

3. Toori was interfering with TU goons orders and getting on the guys nerve.

I ask this before, since you are not enjoying the show why do you bother to keep watching it? After 5 eps you should know whether Horizon is your kind of show.