View Single Post
Old 2007-08-31, 01:36   Link #20
neutralizer
Hinagiku-ist

Send a message via AIM to neutralizer
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter45 View Post
If thats the performance you get by green coats its better to save billions of dollars and spend it on monkeys to throw socket ranches at them.

No offence neutalizer but the red coats is something i would expect from from green coats minus the gundams.... Seems that the red coats are able to do one of the minimal requirements. TO BE EFFECTIVE instead of being useless cannon fodder as green coats have demonstrated through both series.
Red coat level skills are probably not required of green coats when they're expected to fight the normal troops of the EAF. From the beginning of SEED, you can tell that the green coats completely dominate the mobile armors of the EAF. Only when you start fighting the heroes is when the green coats start looking ineffective in comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter45 View Post
I wasnt talking about heroes. Even then some of the UC shows have illustrated heroes using cover and saved their lives.

Pls watch MS 08th Team thats a good demonstration of using cover.
I saw 08th MS Team. That's more ground combat where the terrain is suitable for cover.

In SEED, most of the fights occur in mid-air or in space. Where is there cover in the middle of space in mid-air? Even the few ground combat ones like say the battle with BuCUES in the desert, it's the desert. It's barren. There is no cover for them to even use if they want.
neutralizer is offline   Reply With Quote