View Single Post
Old 2012-09-12, 10:09   Link #30532
Patchwork Chimera
Human

It actually would be cool try and figure Land. Lemme see what I can remember on the fly (Sing and try to remember~)

'Our Confessions' I think, was a written scketch of the gameboard in Land, right? From there, we can think that some of the clues presented in the EPs that replaced Land (3-4 and some loose hint in 5-6? I can't remember...) were going to be in the META layer. There wouldn't be that huge-ass hint about ignoring the unreliable narration (that TV thinghy that Virgilia said) And of course, Beato wasn't going to be as forgiving as she was in her previous/next gameboards so there had to be some strong reasoning made by Battler.

Last I can think is that Virgilius was going to be an ass. Not just any ass, more like intelectual-rapist-ass. So a masculine Erika? For some reason I got nauseas...

Hum. If really Battler made some plausible theorizing in Land, but was reduced to small bombs to make a suitable detective for the lest trying gameboards that replaced Beato's Master Piece, that thing was the basis for Ryuu to say that 'Battler liked to read mistery novels' revelation, that seems so out of the blue in the published eps. So Smart!Battler (and by proxy badassGM!Battler/GoldenSorcerer!Battler) became so weird because we didn't see him in action how it was supposed to be...

And if piece Battler was an accomplice as Cap Bluebeard suggests, Black Battler in Hane also wouldn't have poofed into existence so randomly XD