Thread: Licensed D.Gray-Man
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-18, 11:16   Link #1315
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffantasy24 View Post
Hmm.Is it just me or is Hoshino sensei getting a bit skimpy on the artwork lately?There are alot of scenes with Allen and Co's faces in plain black with only dots for the eyes.Kinda feels as though she doesn't have time or didn't bother putting in actual facial expressions, and instead just filling in space with ink:S
Hoping that's not the case.
And by alot, you mean two?

/facepalm

It's meant to emphsize on the ferocity of Allen's and Kanda's attack. Seriously people, I don't want to be rude, but that's actually common sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewsch5658 View Post
Spoiler for 176:
Well, the Skulls didn't seal Allen's eye like putting a lock on it or something... It's more like trapping them is a separate dimension/space. That would explain why Allen couldn't create a door out. And since the curse eye was hinted to function much like an Akuma, I would imagine the Earl would know a thing or two about stopping it...

...But this part is just my guess.

Quote:
Spoiler for 176:

How ironic... It was just moments ago that I finished watching "Exorcist: The Beginning".

Quote:
Overall, really an interesting and awesome chapter. Show more stuff on what the skulls can do other than guarding the egg. This time, the earl been really serious and seen focuses on defeating Allen is his current primary plan. Next chapter is gonna be more interesting IMO. It seems that this week chapter not that long, too bad for that. Looking forward for next week chapter.

Note: I think almost everyone notice that this arc had a lot of kicking scene/action. The level 4 became muscular? That’s just strange, never though off that to happen. (Wel,that doesn’t mean it won’t happen.)

I'm suprised by the revelation that Allen's Musician powers also allows him to create doorways into the Ark. I apologise if it was revealed earlier and I missed that detail.

But... Doesn't this reminds you alot like Road's power ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote